01. While working with Mr. Ionescu, I have always found him
02. working studiously and sincerely at his table without
03. gossiping with colleagues in the office. He seldom
04. wastes his time on useless things. Given a job, he always
05. finishes the given assignment in time. He is always
06. deeply engrossed in his official work, and can never be
07. found chitchatting in the canteen. He has absolutely no
08. vanity in spite of his high accomplishment and profound
09. knowledge of his field. I think he can easily be
10. classed as outstanding, and should on no account be
11. dispensed with. I strongly feel that Mr. Ionescu should be
12. pushed to accept promotion, and a proposal to management be
13. sent away as soon as possible.
A second note followed the report:
Mr. Ionescu was present when I was writing the report mailed to you today. Kindly read only the odd numbered lines for my true assessment of him.
Branch ManagerBancuri asemanatoare: